DISPLAYING CHRISTMAS CARDS

Monday, November 29, 2010


I have been displaying my Christmas cards on a metal frame but they kept falling off when the wind blew in through the door or the fan was on - so I have gone back to something I used to use (and had kept too),

I am using a "wall hanging" type thing with just a piece of Christmas Fabric sewn with a channel top and bottom to hold a piece of dowel then with a ribbon added at the top to hang and a decoration I am all set.  

As my cards arrive I pin them on to the fabric with ordinary dressmaking pins - no more falling cards and I am left with a lovely collage of Christmas Pictures.

Here is a photograph for you.


I am happy with the effect of that - and have got rid of the Card frame - so there you go - no hoarding stuff I no longer need.

Love and hugs,



0 comments:

Post a Comment