HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS

Saturday, December 25, 2010






Good Morning - it is 6.30 Christmas morning here in Adelaide, South Australia on a beautiful clear and cool morning.

We are forecast a temperature of 32 (which is about 90) so it will be warm and pleasant.   We are celebrating with a cold meal - lovely meats, seafood and salads.  Lots of yummy deserts to choose from - it will indeed be a lovely day - table all set and ready and I come to Christmas this year with a very thankful heart.

I wish you all the blessings of this special time and "Have yourself a merry little Christmas"

My love and care to you all - and thank you for following this blog - it has been a wonderful experience for me,.

Love and hugs, 




This is an image of my table all set and ready for lunch.





0 comments:

Post a Comment