CHRISTMAS IS COMING

Tuesday, August 20, 2013


It is time to get this blog under way again - soon the  "Ber" months of September/October, November and December will be with us and it is my hope and plan to post daily then in the anticipation of Christmas and all the joy it brings to my heart.


I have lots of plans for Christmas and lots or organizing has been done already, but always there is much to be done and I love this time of year.

I have Tinselitis and lots of holly in my heart and am keen to get this blog refreshed and restarted.

Hope that you will follow my journey and enjoy the anticipation of 
"The Most Wonderful Time of the Year."

Love and hugs,



1 comments:

Pam Traskos August 21, 2013 at 1:56 PM  

Hi Linda, It's never too soon to prepare our hearts and homes. Hope you are doing well on your journey! I had to take some time off from my blog, trying to get back on board! Anxious to hear from you and visit you in the upcoming months! Blessings and Hugs!

Post a Comment