THE COUNT IS ON

Saturday, September 21, 2013



Good afternoon and welcome to this little corner of the world where "visions of sugar plums dance through my head" where Christmas thoughts are with me and planning is happening at least in my head. 

It is my intention to do some "window" shopping this coming week to see what is about and what lovely things I can add to my collection.  I plan and do things early so that it is not stressful to me and I can enjoy time with my family and friends and when the day comes I am at ease.

I have no idea how many will be with us for Christmas - the more the merrier, but I do need to know so that I can gather things for the table and small gifts.   I have lots of ideas and often lie in bed at night when I can't sleep and plot and plan the things I will do and make.

I hope the Christmas spirit is alive and well in your little corner of the world and you are eagerly anticipating a wonderful festive season.

Love and hugs,


0 comments:

Post a Comment