CHRISTMAS COOKIE TREE

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I have been shopping today and bought a kit to make a "Cookie Tree"
check out this link and you will see the picture of what I intend making for Christmas and I also have a beautiful white chocolate cheesecake recipe for you tomorrow.


I bought mine at a Store and not on line but this will give you an idea of what I am talking about.   The kit comes with the wooden stand and two sizes of stems, five different size star cookie cutters and forcing bags for the icing which is drizzles over the cookie tree.

There is an image of the kit.

I have been busy selecting a colour scheme for my Christmas and have chosen purple and gold and here are a couple of pictures of what I have done so far with the table centres and goodie bags.




My job for this weekend is to sew the purple tablecloth.

I hope your heart is full of holly and you are enjoying the Christmas music in the shops and the tinsel and tinkling bells - I know I am.

Love and hugs,



0 comments:

Post a Comment