GIFT GIVING SUGGESTIONS

Thursday, December 16, 2010




With gift giving on everyone's mind - I share this with you that I received a few moments ago from a friend in a group I belong to.



What Shall I give for Christmas?


A listening ear to the friend with a heartache.
A thank you to the tired salesperson who serves you.
Laughter to brighten a less-fortunate's life.
A kiss and a hug for a handicapped child.
Time to read to the sightless.
An act of kindness to the shut-in.
A cheery greeting to one who is ill.
A smile to the elderly person who is struggling to walk.
A written message to a lonely one.
How simple our Christmas shopping can be this year -
And every year - when we give gifts of the heart


I hope you can manage to give some of these gifts.


Love and hugs,



1 comments:

Diane December 16, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

OMG I love this! I am tempted to steal this from you but I wont..:)

Post a Comment