271 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS

Tuesday, March 29, 2011


The days are moving on and we are in the last week of the first quarter of 2011 and 271 days to go until Christmas and I have so much buzzing through my head and things I want to do.

My first task this year will be to create a new door wreath and I hope to start working on that very soon and will keep you informed as to what I decide to do and of course a photograph when it is finished.

There are still some Christmas items in the shops if you look carefully and I found some pot holders and a Santa Apron very cheaply and that brought a smile.

Lots of thinking going on regarding colours and effects for my table for 2011 and plans in hand for Christmas quiz and prizes - my friend Narelle has been involved in purchasing gifts during a recent visit to Sydney. 

I love all the little things that bring joy during the year and make the whole beautiful Christmas season last throughout the whole year.

Enjoy anything you do with a Christmas Theme and start planning your Christmas in July - I am.


Love and hugs,



1 comments:

Unknown May 2, 2011 at 2:46 PM  

How is the wreath coming along, and what is your colour scheme this year.
So much to do, so little time before Christmas is here again YAY

Post a Comment