TOUCHING BASE

Monday, May 16, 2011


Good Morning to you - 223 days until Christmas and how organized are you >

I have bought some things and popped them in a safe place and hopefully I will remember where they are,  I bought lots of things in the after Christmas sales and enjoyed it all.

Have you made lists for gifts, sought out recipes, and made your plans?  I am organized in a crazy sort of way, but I have lots of plans in mind.  I enjoy perusing recipe pages and blogs and those with ideas for gifts/decorating and making it a stress free time.

Enjoy getting things sorted out and I shall check in again soon with some ideas for planning.

These blogs will give you some ideas for photographs, gifts and some decorating.






Love and hugs,


1 comments:

Unknown May 16, 2011 at 9:55 AM  

I am so excited, loving Rudolph Days, not sure where I will be this Christmas but it will be wherever my heart is and that is full of Christmas, xxxx

Post a Comment