214 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS - AND I CAN'T WAIT.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011



It is now 214 days until Christmas - how is your planning going?   Have you thought of a colour scheme, bought any things or just can't face thinking about it yet ?

Wherever you are in your planning - there are lots of sites available to help you with it and I just thought I would remind you how much time you have left.

I hope that the Christmas spirit is living in your heart all through each and every day.

Listen to some Christmas music and let your heart feel the joy.

Frank Sinatra singing Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.


Love and hugs,


1 comments:

Unknown May 24, 2011 at 5:09 PM  

Going purple, blue and a bit of baby poo green this year. Haven't decided on all (silver, white or gold accessories) Decisions, decisions.
bring it on, I will get ready quick then!

Post a Comment