176 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS

Friday, July 1, 2011


Hi there - just a quick update on the number of days until Christmas and if you are working and get paid fortnightly  - that works out to about 12 pays left before Christmas.

I have been listening to Christmas Music for the past few days and loving it and really warming to the melodies and the lots of the words - I wish it could be Christmas every day.

I wish that at least it could be Christmas in our hearts every day - that lovely peace with the world feeling, kindness, warmth and friendship.  The generosity of spirit and the anticipation and preparation of the event all make my heart sing.

I love the tinsel, tinkling bells, music, wrapping paper, Christmas cards and the lovely smells that emanate from the kitchen.   I love hiding things and sometimes forgetting them.

The lights on my many Christmas trees thrill my soul and I truly do with it could be Christmas every day.

In the meantime - keep the spirit of Christmas alive and well in your heart and encourage others to do the same.   Let's chase away animosity and malice and bring joy to our days.

Love and hugs,

4 comments:

ladychiara July 1, 2011 at 5:31 PM  

12 paydays till Christmas? Oh my Linda I am going to need to get organised LOL. That is a really scary thought! Christmas in 12 paydays I mean not me getting organised. (That is never gonna happen)
Hugs
Helen

Linda J. July 1, 2011 at 5:39 PM  

Sorry to scare you Helen - it came as quite a shock to me too.

Love and hugs,
Linda.

Unknown July 3, 2011 at 12:33 PM  

I know I want it to be Christmas all year, BUT 12 paydays is just not enough

Linda J. July 3, 2011 at 12:36 PM  

I know it is a bit scary isn't it.

Love and hugs,
Linda.

Post a Comment