HO HO HO AND WELCOME

Sunday, July 3, 2011



I love this image of Santa with the deer - but then I love all things Christmas and if I had to write a list of the things I like about Christmas it would go something like this:

  • tinsel
  • tinkling bells
  • stars
  • music
  • yummy food
  • family times
  • exchanging gifts
  • Christmas cards
  • wrapping presents - paper and ribbon
  • lights on the tree (s)
  • little surprises
  • quiet and harmony
  • special feelings 
  • compassion

That's just a few - make your own list and see what you come up with it is often surprising.  Make a list too of your special music and those you play often.  

Christmas is certainly a time of lists and I am Queen of the list makers and used to lose them often - now I keep my Christmas lists in a journal - adding to or removing things as they are done.


http://www.celebratingchristmas.com.au/cgi-bin/Celebrating/home.html

Make yourself a coffee or get the beverage of your choice and spend some time looking through this site and seeing lots of beautiful Christmas things.


Keep enjoying the anticipation of "The Most Wonderful Time of The Year."


Love and hugs,

0 comments:

Post a Comment