JINGLE THOSE BELLS WITH 121 DAYS TO GO

Friday, August 26, 2011




Frank Sinatra - Jingle Bells

I have decided it is time to get myself into gear for this coming Christmas Season and to enjoy each moment of the journey and all the planning.

Decisions made - I am using the same table cloths as I did last year (purple) but this time instead of trimming with gold I am trimming with pink and am well on the way with plans.

I have bought candles and bits and pieces for the table decorations, small tea light candles and paper napkins in pale pink.

I have ordered Organza table runners in pink  on line and anxiously await their arrival.  I have yet to find a few other things, but feel very positive that I am on track to making this a pretty Christmas table.

I have bought a new wrought iron Christmas tree in a bronze colour but that is going to be repainted pale pink and I have plans for the decorating of that. It is lovely in shape and form, but I want to add some "bling" to bring it to life. 

My next decision is the wreath for the door and I still need to get that sorted in my mind and get on with it.

So - with 121 days to go - how are your plans going?  Do you know what you are cooking, how you are decorating and is your Christmas journal up to date with everything documented and planned.

I hope you enjoy your planning and creating and also that your days are merry and bright.

Love and hugs,

0 comments:

Post a Comment