IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A BIT LIKE CHRISTMAS

Friday, September 16, 2011



Johnny Mathis - It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas.

99 days to go and it will be Christmas - wow I am excited.

And according to my friend Annette - it's beginning to look at "bit" like Christmas because her local store has Christmas things in it.

How are your plans going - what arrangements have you made, what presents have you bought?

I finally settled on a purple/pink theme and have bought lots of bits and pieces to put table decorations together and for table gifts.  I managed to get purple and pink "noodle boxes" which will hold little things and cute bits and pieces for each guest.

Play the song as linked above and enjoy the very early flutters of excitement (or panic) when you realize that 99 days and it will be here.

I still have gifts to buy and need to have a look at my journal again to see what I have achieved and what can be crossed off the list.

I will start  buying non perishable things from now on at each shopping trip - it is easier in every way - no huge shopping to be done and easier on the purse.

Oh how I love this time of year - in fact Christmas has been living in my heart and home all year - I still have a tree up from last year and it has brought joy on every day.   Haven't had the lights on but just to have it's presence has been great.   For a couple of Christmases while I was ill - I wasn't able to be around to enjoy it all so I make sure it lasts.

Have a wonderful time planning and "may your days be merry and bright.

Love and hugs,
Linda. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment