FOUR MONTHS TODAY

Sunday, August 25, 2013



Four months today and it will be Christmas Day and by this time in the afternoon everyone will be very full of glorious food and there will have been much laughter and fun.    Gifts will have been exchanged and there will be a mess of paper and dishes everywhere.

I love Christmas Afternoon when people are more relaxed and settled in to a pleasant mood and some are even having a snooze.

It is never to early to prepare our hearts and our homes for Christmas - what stage are you at ?

Gift list
Guest list
 Menu
Christmas tree


I am quite organized with colours for table and decorations and lots of little bits and pieces are bought and put away, but there are lots more things to do.

Once September is here I shall start seriously looking at what I still have to do and get things under way with table centre pieces first of all.

I love the anticipation of the most wonderful time of the year.

Love and hugs,





0 comments:

Post a Comment