165 WHAT A WONDERFUL NUMBER - that's how many days left til Christmas

Wednesday, July 13, 2011


One hundred and sixty five days to go and such a lot to do and loving it.   

Thoughts about decor, gifts, menu planning, and it seems likely that my family may have a Christmas in August celebration.  So that will be fun.

Some recipes I have been looking at this morning are:

Yummy Peppermint Creams

Traditional Shortbread

and this rather cute idea
all the ingredients in a jar - a great gift.


and this one for Christmas Truffles.



Preparation Time

20 - 30 minutes

Cooking Time

10 minutes

Makes

20

Ingredients

  • 16 Arnott's Milk Arrowroot Biscuits, coarsely broken
  • 40g (1/4 cup) finely chopped dried apricots
  • 375g pkt white chocolate melts
  • 160ml (2/3 cup) condensed milk
  • 85g pkt strawberry jelly crystals
  • 85g pkt lime jelly crystals


Enjoy all the planning, hoping, dreaming and scheming and I hope that your heart is Merry and Bright.

Love and hugs,


1 comments:

Pam Traskos July 29, 2011 at 12:10 PM  

Hi Linda, so nice to meet you! I stumbled upon your blog and so happy I did. Greetings from Dexter, MI. I visited your other blogs as well. Love Christmas and all of the planning, decorating and anticipation that goes with it! I was just listening to Christmas music on my IPad this week. I haven't posted on Christmas yet, didn't start blogging until January. Can't wait to post on my collections, etc.
Wishing you a Merry Little Weekend!

Post a Comment